- To strengthen a culture of academic excellence.
- To strengthen student's personalities with character building, team sprit, physical development and a sense of leadership.
- To instill a sense of nationalism and communal harmony.
- To inculcate a sensitivity towards the concerns of a global environment.
- To help the students advance technologically without compromising rich values in our cultural heritage.
- To prepare students for a advanced academic study.
- Student development is catalyzed across the intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual aesthetics.
- Student achievement is inspired through the celebration of achievement within the school and community.
- Student learning is encouraged through a sprit of enquiry and competition.
- Student growth is promoted through empowerment in school teams career guidance and counseling.
- Student progress is facilitated through a mature school-parent rellationship of mutual benefit.
J.D.S. International School
J.D.S. follows the syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE. It is our constant endeavour to direct each child to become a motivated lifelong learner by experiencing the joy of discovery and ownership of results. Our curriculum has been structured to ensure that knowledge is important through a combination of resources and technique making the learning process exciting and eaxy to comprehend. Class room teaching, multi media workshops, exchange programmers, co-curricular activities and excursions help children gain inside knowledge at various levels.
Key focus-information technology
E-Learning is an integral part of the J.D.S. curriculum to ensure this IT plays an inportant role in providing a modern environment for children to learn and grow. A network of computers on Campus ensure that the benefits of these are accessible to every individual in the campus.